RAM LAMB FOR SALE from LIMESTONE FLOCK
- Flock Book Number: KPC:20:01333
- Prefix: Limestone
- Society Flock Code: KPC
- Breeder: Mark Priestley
- MV Accredited Flock
Dam is a maternal sister to 7,000gn Lowry , 6,500gn lucky and 5,000gn Lamborghini with other brothers at 3,200gns, 2,800gns 2,700gns and 2,500gns. The Dam’s sisters have sold for 4,500gns and two at 3,500gns.
Sire: Castleisle Alabama (DDX:19:01224)
OTHER STOCK AVAILABLE – FOR DETAILS CONTACT MARK PRIESTLEY (contact details below)
For full pedigree and progeny CLICK HERE
About Limestone Flock
Limestone has been a member of the Suffolk Sheep Society since 1998.
Based in Co Down, the Limestone flock has been breeding pedigree Suffolk sheep for 22 years. Limestone is one of the leading pedigree flocks and its highlights over the last 24 months are:
- 2019 Sire of the Year (Limestone Aston Martin with top three sons averaging 21,333gns)
- UK Reserve Sire of the Year in 2018 (Limestone Legacy with top three sons averaging 21,000gns)
- Stirling Champion 2018 sold for 40,000gns
- 2019 Reserve Champion, Stirling sold for 23,000gns
- Top average Stirling 2018 at 17,000gns
- First Prize ‘Pen of Three’, 2018 National Sale, Shrewsbury.
- 2019 N Ireland Champion, top price and 2nd top price (7,800gns & 2,700gns)
- Balmoral Show Champion 2019
- Suffolk Sheep Society N Ireland Branch Champion Flock 2018
- Bristol Gold Cup Runner Up 2018 (1st time entered)
- Females selling at 4,800gns, 4,500gns, 4,000gns and 3,800gns (x2)
Mobile: +44 (0)7545 303 267
PLEASE NOTE: Your interactions with other users, including payment and delivery of stock, goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other user. The Suffolk Sheep Society accepts no responsibility for transactions that take place on the Website or as a result of advertisements displayed on the Website. The Suffolk Sheep Society has no obligation to monitor or to intervene in disputes between you and other users.
For Terms & Conditions of Use of Suffolk Sheep Sales please CLICK HERE